A cute shelf & Some Old Bottles

I got this cute shelf yesterday when I was out and about and just love how versatile these things can be  Some pieces to me get lost when painted white (can’t believe I just said that) so I wanted this little beauty and the things that were placed on it to stand out.  Found a miss tint at the paint shop recently and thought this was the perfect colour choice.
Some gorgeous cheery blossoms from the front garden.

My dirty old bottle collection is slowly increasing. I haven’t got the heart to wash them.

My new huge train station Smith Sectric Bakelite clock – what a find, its almost as large as the shelf.

Have you have all been watching the block this week, can’t wait to see Katrina on there Thursday night.

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments

1. LavenderDilly says

Hi Sandy.
    Just wanted to say I love this colour. I'm a huge fan of 'have white can of paint, nothing can't be fixed'.But this colour is great. I have a huge old bottle collection myself and am always struggling to find a backdrop to display them on/in where they don't just disappear. Being glass and all, but that colour works great. Thanks for the idea. Carrie

2. Deborah says

Love the shelf and the colour is striking.
    Love your bottle collection too..I have some old clear bottles too, and one or two seem unwashable (cant get them clean )
    Hubby brought home an old brown one from a garage sale the other day too.
    Hope you are enjoying the summer so far my friend!
    Hugs to you!!

Deborah xoxo

3. NanaDiana says

Sandy- What a great looking shelf. I love it when you come across a find like this one! It is the perfect backdrop for the bottles! Hugs- Diana

4. Anonymous says

Hi guys,

Do you want to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 online? It is not released yet but you can watch it already!

Click here to [url=http://watch-harrypotterdeathlyhallowspart2online.com/]watch Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2[/url]

5. Anonymous says

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

You are most welcome to visit:
    club player casino