Chest of Drawers & A Painted Armoire

I finished this chest of eights drawers today in a classic antique white. Added castors to give them more height, numbers for some fun and new antique style bronze pulls.
SOLD

Picked up another Armoire that I decided to paint white.
I have removed the glass door which surprisingly can be easily put back on if required. I quite like the open look for displaying beautiful eiderdowns or linen.
This Armoire has two drawers, a hanging rod and an extra shelf added for more storage.

Would have loved to taken this one up to the house to make it all pretty for this post but it was raining late this afternoon so this shot is going to have to do.
SOLD

The Armoire and drawers will both be available at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre tomorrow afternoon.

Before

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments

1. Fiona, LilyfieldLife says

hi Sandy
    Both are gorgeous. Armoires in Sydney are so expensive to buy; even ones needing a makeover.
    it's pouring here in Sydney. so torrential. I got 3 lovely vintage chairs yesterday so looking forward to making them over and I'm doing the Porters Painting course this weekend. looking forward to it but wishing you were coming to do it with me!
    cheers Fiona

2. Vivi Mota says

oi!!!
    achei tudo tão lindo!!! is beautiful!!!!
    is dream for me… todos os dias vejo seu blog e fico sonhando como minha casa seria com estas coisas lindas!!! adoro esse estilo de decoração.
    voce tem uma loja? onde fica?
    passa no meu blog…
    DECORADIN.BLOGSPOT
    abraços… viviane

3. Tre Engler says

Hello!

What a lovely dresser also so very funny with numbers on the drawers :)
    The cabinet was covert beautiful, amazing what paint does. Looks brand new out :)
    Continued good evening!

Hugs Merete

4. Mrs. Sutton says

FANTASTIC! Your blog is amazing and so inspiring – I'm a major fan of upcycling and have been trying my hand at painting a thing or two recently, although my results are nowhere near as professional as yours! I'm looking for a similar armoire to paint and turn into book shelves – unfortunately, I'm in the UK otherwise I'd be sold on yours!

5. Iza says

I'm falling in love with your blog :).. I'm fan of white furniture I have a lot of them in my house.. so that's the reason of my fellings I mentioned before 😉