My sister picked this dresser up for me that was in desperate need of a makeover. It looked like someone had attempted to sand the top but never got around to finishing it. There was a mirror attached but unfortunately that was broken.
I used my sander to completely remove the top layer of stain and took it back to bare timber before applying a fresh coat of antique walnut stain.
I already had these ceramic white knobs from another piece that I found through the week.
Hope your all having a good weekend. Our weather today was perfect so I managed to spend the morning painting so have quite a few pieces to reveal over the next few days.